KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC ILORIN
OPEN DISTANCE FLEXIBLE E-LEARNING
The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has approved Kwara State Polytechnic as one of the Institutions to run the Open, Distance, Flexible and e-Learning (ODFeL) programmes.
In view of the above, Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Open Distance Flexible e-Learning (ODFeL) two (2) year National Diploma and two (2) year Higher National Diploma programmes of Kwara State Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 Academic session. Open Distance Flexible e-Learning offers the following programmes at both National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels:
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
A. National Diploma (ND)
Entry requirements include Five (5) ‘O’ level credits at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and any three (3) other subjects that are relevant to the chosen course.
B. Higher National Diploma (HND)
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirement for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post-ND industrial work experience. However, candidates with PASS grades should have not less than 2 years of industrial work experience.
- All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying
2. IMPORTANT NOTICE
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill, incorrect information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide the correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the KWARAPOLY website on www.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Applicants should check the Polytechnic portal for details on screening exercises.
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, through the Polytechnic’s Portal.
Kolawole ’Sheye Akande, FCPDM, MCA
Registrar/Secretary to Academic Board