1. Primary Leaving Certificate - December, 1966
W.A.S.C.E - December, 1971
2. Diploma, Mechanical Engineering,
Kaduna Polytechnic - June, 1974
3. Ordinary Technician Diploma, Mechanical and Electrical
Engineering, City & Guild of London - May-June, 1974
4. Higher Diploma, Mechanical Engineering,
Kaduna Polytechnic (DISTINCTION Grade) - June, 1976
5. M.Sc Manufacturing Technology and Project Management (Grade B), Cranfield University - June, 1980
6. professional Examination of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Received AWARD OF BEST Candidate - April, 2000
6. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP OF SOCIETY:
1. Corporate Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers: - 2000
2. Registered Member, COREN: - 2007
7. SPECIALIZATION AND RESEARCH AREA:
1. Area of Specialization is Machine Design and Industrial Manufacturing/Production
2. Teach Mechanics of Machine, Design of Jig and Fixture, Material Handling, Engineering Materials and Application, Industrial Safety, at HND II level
8. POSITION HELD AT KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC:
Head of Department for Accreditation in 2013 and 2017
9. LIST OF PUBLICATIONS WITH DETAILS OF TITLE, PUBLICATION WITH DATES AND PAGES
A. PAPERS PUBLISHED
1. Ogunrinola G.O. (2009): Application of Queuing Theory in Solving Maintenance Problems in a Transport Organization, Nigerian Journal of Engineering Management (NJEM), Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 1 – 7.
2. Ogunrinola G.O. (2009): Methods for Controlling Quality in Steel Industries, Compendium of Engineering Monographs Journal (CEM), Vol. 4, No. 1, PP. 17 – 21.
3. Ogunrinola G.O. (2010): Design of Quality Control Method Using Acceptance Sampling for a Plastic Manufacturing Company, Journal of Research in Technology and Engineering Management (JORTEM) Vol. 2, No 1, pp 69 – 73
4. Ogunrinola G.O. (2010): Application of Gaussian Elimination Numerical Analysis in Computing the Calibration Curve in Spectrographic Analysis of Steel, Journal of Science and Technological Research, Development Universal Consortia, Vol. 3, No 1 & 2, pp. 85 – 96.
5. Ogunrinola G.O. (2011): Design and Fabrication of Hammer Mill with Cyclone. Journal of Research in Technology and Engineering Management, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 1 – 9
6. Olurinola, G.O. (2012): Application of Four Bar Crank Mechanism for the Design of A Groundnut Shelling Machine. Journal of Engineering and Earth Sciences (JEES). Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 38 – 46.
B. CONFERENCES ATTENDED AND PAPERS PRESENTED
1. Ogunrinola G.O (2001): Engineering Industry: Key to Industrial Development and Poverty Eradication in Nigeria, 2nd National Engineering Conference Book of Abstract, the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, pp. 55.
2. Ogunrinola G.O (2001): Technological Development through a Controlled Capital Goods Industry in Nigeria, 2nd National Engineering Conference Book of Abstract, The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, pp. 63.
3. Ogunrinola G.O (2009): Internal Combustion Engines and Nigerian Environment, Proceedings of 2nd National Engineering Conference, the Kwara State Polytechnic, pp. 294 – 300.
4. Ogunrinola G.O (2009): Fire Safety Practice in Nigeria: A case study of some selected town s in Southern Nigeria, Proceedings of 2nd National Engineering Conference, the Kwara State Polytechnic, pp. 307 – 312.
5. Ogunrinola G.O (2010): Mechanical Engineering, the Driving Force for Economic Development, the Nigerian Institution of Mechanical Engineers of NSE.
6. Ogunrinola G.O (2011): Design and Production of a Jig main Frame, Proceedings of the 4th National Engineering Conference, Kwara State Polytechnic, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 34 – 40
7. Olurinola G.O. (2012): Design and Fabrication of Motorised Oscillating Decorticator. 3rd National Engineering Conference, Book of Abstract, Federal Polytechnic, Offa, pp. 19.
C. TEXTBOOKS PUBLISHED AS A SINGLE AUTHOR:Olurinola G.O (2012): Mechanical Engineering Science (statics) Picksi-G Publishers, Eight Chapters book.