|DIRECTOR||Mr. A. G. AREMU|
|DEPUTY DIRECTOR||Surv. J.K. ALABI|
|INSTITUTE SECRETARY||Mr A. Y. AHMAD|
The Institute of Environmental Studies was established in the 1995/96 academic session. It had been part of the Institute of Technology in the past but had to be excised following the directive of the National Board for Technical Education, that is be separated from engineering programmes.
It consists of six departments
- Department of Architectural Technology.
- Department of Building Technology
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Department Quantity Surveying
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning.
These six departments are fully accredited to run National Diploma programmes. Five of them are accredited to run Higher National Diploma programmes, while Surveying and Geo- Informatics is due for resource inspection for its Higher National Diploma programs.